Child Support


Raising children is expensive. If your marriage or non-marital relationship is ending, in most cases, you should have our firm help you obtain court-ordered child support.

Because child support is calculated by strict state guidelines, based primarily on income of each of the parents and parenting time, if each parent has documented W-2 income and a settled child custody schedule, calculation of appropriate child support orders is fairly simple.

However, our firm is very experienced with more complex cases as well, such as concealed asset and income cases. If you are having difficulty obtaining a fair child support order and have reason to believe the other parent is concealing assets or income (usually someone who is self-employed or claims to be unemployed), our firm would be happy to consult with you to discuss your options to obtain and enforce a fair child support order.